I am an Associated Broker and an Accredited Buyers’ Representative as well as an experienced listing and relocation agent, specializing in the North Scottsdale/Pinnacle Peak areas as well as the surrounding communities of Cave Creek/Carefree, Fountain Hills and North Phoenix.
I combine over 33 years in marketing and customer service as well as area knowledge gained by being a long time resident of the Valley with my years of Real Estate experience to make your home purchase or sale as smooth and as enjoyable as possible.
Since becoming a Realtor, I have received many awards for sales excellence, staying in the top 5% of my company in productivity. i credit this to my commitment to working hard for my clients, developing relationships that go well beyond each transaction which, in turn, has resulted in many personal referrals and continued friendships that have enriched my life and my business.
▪ Associate Broker
▪ Residential Sales Specialist
▪ CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
▪ SSPA Certified Agent – Certified Short Sale Specialist
▪ SFR National Designation – Short Sale/Foreclosure Resource
▪ Certified Relocation Specialist
▪ First Time Buyer Specialist
▪ Graduate of Arizona School of Real Estate
▪ Accredited Buyers Representative
▪ Graduate of Realtor Institute (GRI)
▪ e-Pro Designation (internet/e-mail proficiency)
▪ Member of National & Scottsdale Area Associations of Realtors
▪ PMN – Performance Management Network Designation
▪ Graduate of Scottsdale Area Association Leadership Class XIII
▪ 2016 State of Arizona President for Women’s Council of Realtors
▪ Auction Chairman for 2 Local Realtor Sponsored Charity Events
▪ Over 33 years of Customer Service & Marketing Experience
▪ Long Term Resident of North Scottsdale & Fountain Hills
▪ Wife, mother of two married sons, grandmother of toddler girl & 2 baby grandsons
▪ Experienced in Relocation, Residential and Land Sales & Listings
I invest 100% of my time delivering FIRST CLASS SERVICE to my clients. As a result, customers and their friends refer THEIR families, co-workers, neighbors and friends to me for advice on buying and selling real estate. My business is based on forming relationships ONE TRANSACTION AT A TIME.
ABOUT MY COMPANY
History: Founded in Arizona in 1947, Russ Lyon | Sotheby’s International Realty is a third-generation, family company with nearly a 70-year history of excellence. It is ar tfully blended today with world-renowned Sotheby’s International Realty and its close association with the venerable Sotheby’s Auction House – a 270 -year tradition serving its most discerning clientele.
Dedicated not only to Our Clientele, but also our Communities: While proud of our rich heritage, we know that we are members of communities where our reputation must be earned and sustained every day. We are proactively involved in serving not only our clientele, but also our communities through the Russ Lyon | Charitable Foundation.
Philosophy: While maintaining the highest ethics and standards of practice, our working model is that we are more educators and resource people than salespeople. Our proprietary Peak Training program incorporates the fact that people do business with whom they want to do business – with the objective of training our Sales Associates to be the absolute best real estate resources of the caliber our clientele deserves.
One Stop Convenience | Seamless Results: Our esteemed clientele appreciates the convenience of a brokerage that can seamlessly manage all aspects of their transactions. Consistent with our mandate to provide only the best, we offer and coordinate the following transaction services – title insurance,escrow service, financing, property and home warranty insurance.